Parenting Classes Available From Dr. Terri Gonzales Beginning Oct. 15
Child-Parent-Relationship Training Begins Oct. 15, 2013
Dr. Terri Gonzales is taking applications for a 10-week Child-Parent-Relationship Training beginning Oct. 15, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. in Dallas.
Dr. Gonzales asks parents with children younger than 10 the following questions:
- Do you feel like you have lost control of your role as a parent?
- Do you find yourself yelling at your child more often than laughing with your child?
- Do you feel you have lost touch with your child and
don’t feel as close as you’d like?
- Do you feel frustrated and
find yourself saying the same things over and over, with no results?
- Would you like for your relationship with your child to go back to the “way it used to be”?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, Child-Parent-Relationship Training Can Help!
Through the course offered at Preston Place Counseling in North Dallas, you will be able to learn skills that will make a difference in your life and the life of your child.
In 10 Weeks you will learn how to:
Regain control as a parent
Help your child develop self-control
Effectively discipline & limit inappropriate behavior
Understand your child’s emotional needs
Communicate more effectively with your child
In 10 weeks you will see a noticeable difference in:
Your relationship with your child
Your child’s behavior
Your ability to respond effectively
Your confidence in your parenting skills
Call Dr. Terri Gonzales (214-702-6572) NOW To Enroll—Spaces are Limited!