Dr. Terri Gonzales Begins New Child Parent Relationship Training Oct. 15, 2013
Sign up now for Child Parent Relationship Training with Dr. Terri Gonzales.
The fall sessions begin Oct. 15, 2013.
To sign up, call Dr. Gonzales at 214-702-6572.
- Do you feel like you have lost control of your role as a parent?
- Do you find yourself yelling at your child more often than laughing with your child?
- Do you feel you have lost touch with your child… and don’t feel as close as you’d like?
- Do you feel frustrated and find yourself saying the same things over and over, with no results?
- Would you like for your relationship with your child to go back to the “way it used to be?”
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions,
Child-Parent-Relationship (C-P-R) Training Can Help!
Learn skills that will make a difference in your life and the life of your child.
In 10 Weeks, you will learn how to:
- Regain control as a parent & help your child develop self-control
- Effectively discipline & limit inappropriate behavior
- Understand your child’s emotional needs & communicate more effectively
In 10 weeks, you will see a noticeable difference in:
- Your relationship with your child & your child’s behavior
- Your ability to respond effectively
- Your confidence in your parenting skills
C-P-R Training is a 10-session program for parents of children <10 yrs. of age.